The strength of our company relies on the initiative, creativity, and teamwork of our employees. Working for Reliable Contracting means being part of a family that is dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction. We strive to grow together as a team as well as nurture individual success. Reliable offers complete benefit packages including weekly pay with direct deposit; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) and profit sharing plans, and much more.
If you are looking for a career where you can grow, then apply to Reliable Contracting today!
Here is a summary of our current open positions:
- Dump Truck Drivers (Millersville): Qualified applicants must have a valid CDL Class B license, DOT Card and a good driving record, along with two years driving experience on a tri-axle dump body truck.
- Equipment Operator, Utility Division (Gambrills): Applicants must be able to carry grade, install backfill in lifts, conduct safe excavation, and installation procedures productively. Must be able to dig inside of trench box and maintain safe trench at all times. Must be able to operate or tend machinery equipped with scoops, shovels, or buckets, and excavate and load loose materials.
- Equipment Operator, Excavating & Utilities (White Plains): Applicant must have five years prior work related experience operating excavation equipment. Applicant must be able to carry grade and install backfill in lifts.
- Fleet Mechanic, Small Trucks & Corporate Vehicles (Millersville): Applicant must have a minimum of two years of maintenance experience working on light trucks such as pickups and landscaping vehicles as well as corporate cars such as town cars and SUV’s.
- Fleet Mechanic, Heavy Equipment (White Plains): The applicant must have three years experience working on heavy excavating and earth moving equipment.
- Grading Foreman (Gambrills): Applicant must be able to read and comprehend plans and cut sheets, calculate and read grades, direct crew, and manage personnel. Must have knowledge of all excavation equipment.
- Laborers, Grading and Excavating (Gambrills): Applicants must be dependable and able to lift 50 lbs. This is an entry level position.
- Laborers, Underground Utility Mains (Gambrills): The applicant must be able to use pipe saw, jumping tamper, walk-behind roller, read rule, and able to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Loader Operator (Gambrills): Applicant must have five years prior work related experience operating track loaders or rubber tire loaders. Applicant must be able to carry grade and install backfill in lifts.
- Pipelayer (Gambrills): The applicant must be able to set a laser, set transit, carry grade, use pipe saw, jumping tamper, walk-behind roller, read rule, and able to lift 50 pounds or more.
ABOUT RELIABLE CONTRACTING
Reliable is dedicated to delivering quality products, displaying professionalism within the firm, seeking new opportunities for expansion and profitability, and providing an environment for individual success. If you have a commercial or residential construction project that you need taken care of, please contact Anne Arundel County’s largest site-work contractor today by calling 410-987-0313 or visiting ourwebsite. You can also follow Reliable Contracting onFacebook,Google+,LinkedIn,Pinterest, andTwitter!
Reliable Contracting Company serves the following and surrounding counties: Annapolis, Queen Anne’s, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Calvert, Caroline, Charles, Howard, Prince George, St. Mary’s, Talbot, and Washington D.C.