Do you live in Southern Maryland? Are you looking to begin or advance your career in the construction industry? Reliable Contracting is looking for workers who are passionate about what they do and looking to join a new construction family! We have several job openings for our White Plains, Maryland branch. This branch serves the counties of Charles, Calvert, St. Mary’s, Prince George’s and Anne Arundel. Read more about our job openings below.
Job Openings in Southern Maryland
We have a few positions open that we’re looking for experienced and dedicated workers to fill. Contact us if you think you would be a good fit!
- Equipment Operator: Applicant must have five years of experience in operating excavation equipment. Duties will include carrying grade, installing backfill in lifts, and conducting safe excavation and installation procedures. Must be able to dig inside of trench box and maintain safe trench at all times. The position will require the ability to operate or tend to machinery with scoops, shovels, or buckets.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic: Applicant must have three years of experience maintaining heavy excavating and earth moving equipment. Aspects of repair will include but are not limited to: engine, computer, transmission, clutch, and brakes.
- Loader Operator: Applicant must have five years of experience operating track loaders or rubber tire loaders. Duties include carrying grade and installing backfill in lifts. Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and be able to commute between Southern and Central Maryland.
- Pipelayer: Applicant must have a minimum of three years experience laying pipes for underground, wet utilities (water, storm drains, and sewage mains). The position will require that the applicant can set a lazer, set transit, carry grade, and be able to lift 50 pounds or more. Applicant must know how to use a pipe saw, jumping tamper, walk-behind roller, and read rule.
- Pipe Laborer: Applicant must have one year of experience laying pipes for underground utilities mains. Must be able to use a pipe saw, jumping tamper, walk-behind roller, read rule, and be able to lift 50 pounds or more.
If you feel you are a good fit for any of these positions, apply at our Southern office between 7:30 and 3:30, Monday through Friday:
10315 Theodore Green Blvd
White Plains, MD 20695
You may also email inquires to HR@ReliableContracting.com or call 410-987-0313.
ABOUT RELIABLE CONTRACTING
Reliable is dedicated to delivering quality products, displaying professionalism within the firm, seeking new opportunities for expansion and profitability, and providing an environment for individual success. If you have a commercial or residential construction project that you need taken care of, please contact Anne Arundel County’s largest site-work contractor today by calling 410-987-0313 or visiting our website. You can also follow Reliable Contracting on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter!
Reliable Contracting Company serves the following and surrounding counties: Annapolis, Queen Anne’s, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Calvert, Caroline, Charles, Howard, Prince George, St. Mary’s, Talbot, and Washington D.C.
Tags: job openings