In sticking with our recent technology trend, this week we will discuss several of the technologies currently affecting the construction and asphalt industries.
1. Sensor Integration: Today, sensor integration is opening up a world of potential for large data solutions.
2. Processing Power: With computing power constantly on the rise, construction companies are not only able to expand upon the techology-driven practices they currently use, but they can also look into more ways to adopt technology.
3. More Data Storage: Data storage is growing while also quickly becoming more affordable at the same time.
4. Greater Connectivity: With connectivity improving, project managers and construction personnel on-site are now more connected than ever.
5. The Future of Information: Today, graphing has given way to 3D modeling, allowing construction personnel to more accurately manage data.
Reliable Contracting and Technology
At Reliable Contracting, we are always looking into technologies that may help us more effectively serve you, the customer. That is why Reliable has been an innovator in the use of laser-guided leveling and is also experienced in the use of the latest satellite-based total site management systems. Furthermore, our project managers and field personnel evaluate and manage every phase of your project by identifying missing components of your plan, noting places where you can better leverage materials or technologies and finding ways to increase overall efficiency.
If you have any questions about Technology and Construction or if you have a construction project that you need completed right the first time, please contact Reliable Contracting, Anne Arundel County’s largest site-work contractor, by calling 410-987-0313 or visit our website. Reliable Contracting now boasts more than 400 employees, 100 trucks and 250 pieces of earthmoving equipment!