Reliable recognizes that our employees are our most important resource; without you, our success would not be possible. We believe that the investment we make to provide benefits to improve our employees’ quality of life, are the most important dollars we spend.
This site provides easy access to all your benefit providers. Phone numbers are listed and access to their website, can be reached by clicking on the logos/web addresses below. Some sites may require you to register and obtain a code to access the site. (To determine if you qualify for these benefits, contact our HR department.)
Equal Opportunity Employer Policy and Affirmative Action Plan (EEO &AAP)
Click here to read and download Reliable Contracting policy on these matters.
FORMS: These common forms used by our Human Resource Dept. can be downloaded for your use.
- Change of Address
- Direct Deposit Forms for Banks
- Disability Claim Form (Contact HR prior to use of this form)
- Tax Allocation and Withholding Forms
- CareFlex COBRA – 888-577-2762
Credit Union Memberships
Disability – Short Term Coverage
- This coverage is offered by Reliable. For information, contact our Human Resource Dept. 410-987-0313 or .
Disability/Life and Other Voluntary Insurance Products
- Colonial Life – 800-325-4368 www.coloniallife.com
- Combined Worksite Solutions – 800-424-8830 or www.combinedinsurance.com
- Administrator: John Hancock – www.jhpensions.com 800-333-0963, or Reliable HR or 410-987-0313
- Advisors: StratWealth www.strat-wealth.com or 410-988-9494
- John Hancock 404a-5 Plan
- Accessing John Hancock
Employee Assistance Program
Group Vision Service
Health Savings Account
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance. You are able to purchase additional coverage at group rates. Please contact our Human Resource Dept for more information.
Online Pharmacy Orders
Profit Sharing Plan
- See Employee Handbook or contact our Human Resource department at 410-987-0313 or
- Fall 2016 JH Fund Summary
Voluntary Insurance Benefits
The guys at Reliable are my ‘go to guys’ when there’s even the slightest question.
– Bruce DeLawder, Whiting Turner