Finances and Retirement
Read this article to find out about the earned income tax credit and if you qualify. This article was provided by the IRS.
Do you stress about your finances? You’re not alone.
In 2016, 52 percent of employees indicated they were stressed about their finances, and 45 percent said their stress had increased during the last 12 months. They also admitted financial worries had impacted their health, relationships, productivity and time away from work.
401(k): FUND CHANGES and RESOURCES
- Understanding Plan Fees – For Reliable Contracting’s plan, the fee was reduced to -10%. The way the fees are displayed is also changing. Click here for the full article.
- Fund Change Memo, provided by StratWealth, Effective 4/23/2018
- Fund Change Memo, provided by StratWealth, Effective 6/30/2017
- Fees Change Memo, provided by John Hancock, dated March 15, 2017
- 404a-5 Investment Notice provided by John Hancock, dated August 9, 2016
INTRODUCING – ROTH 401(k)
- NEW Roth 401k Information Packet, provided by StratWealth, uploaded 7/11/2017
- Choosing Between Traditional and Roth 401(k)s, provided by John Hancock, uploaded 8/2/2017
- Employee Information Change Request Form – Use this form to change personal information, change contribution amounts, stop deferrals, or change from a traditional 401(k) to a Roth 401(k). To open an account, contact Human Resources.
- 2017 Profit Sharing Statements were mailed to employees’ homes on October 15, 2018. Contact Human Resources if replacement copies are needed.