Finances and Retirement
Do you stress about your finances? You’re not alone.
In 2016, 52 percent of employees indicated they were stressed about their finances, and 45 percent said their stress had increased during the last 12 months. They also admitted financial worries had impacted their health, relationships, productivity and time away from work.
Fortunately, because Reliable has a relationship with BB&T, you have access to help with your financial stress. If you’ve been a participant in the BB&T@ Work program, you are already receiving some benefits such as free checking, discounted rates, (visit BB&T@Work for information on the benefits they have to offer). Now they have a new program, “Financial Foundations”. BB&T now has a new program called “Financial Foundations”. To learn more, visit www.BB&T.com/Knowledge.
401(k): FUND CHANGES and RESOURCES
- Fund Change Memo, provided by StratWealth, Effective 6/30/2017, uploaded 5/2/2017
- Fees Change Memo, provided by John Hancock, dated March 15, 2017
- INTRODUCING – ROTH 401(k)
- Employee Information Change Request Form – Use this form to change personal information, change contribution amounts, stop deferrals, or change from a traditional 401(k) to a Roth 401(k). To open an account, contact Human Resources.
- 2016 Profit Sharing Statements were mailed to employees’ homes on 6/13/2017. Contact Human Resources if replacement copies are needed.