Before asphalt can be laid for a highway, driveway, or even your new parking lot, the existing asphalt structure must be excavated and graded. These steps are crucial in the overall construction process.
- The existing asphalt must be Excavated and removed.
- Once the existing asphalt is removed, the area must be shaped and Graded, creating the proper pitch in the underlying material so that water drains properly once the new asphalt is in place.
Excavating and Grading Services in Baltimore
Located in Millersville, Maryland, Reliable Contracting is your single-source solution for all of your commercial and residential asphalt needs, from Excavating and Grading to construction, repair, and rehabilitation. Excavation and grading contractors, like Reliable Contracting, play an incredibly important role in almost every construction project.
Utilizing state of the art equipment and experienced operators, Reliable’s Grading and Excavation Division performs a full range of earthmoving services to prepare commercial and residential development sites in the State of Maryland for the construction of buildings, roads, parking lots and more.
Do you have an asphalt paving job that involves Excavation and Grading? If so, give Reliable Contracting a call! We currently have crews available for work.
Benefits of Hiring Reliable Contracting
- Reliable Contracting has the experience you need. We are now Anne Arundel County’s largest site-work contractor, boasting more than 400 employees, 100 trucks and 250 pieces of earthmoving equipment.
- Reliable Contracting’s accredited quality control lab and certified technicians ensure every project is completed to only the highest quality.
- Reliable Contracting has a great reputation in the industry. We can be seen working on Maryland’s roads, highways, airports, office parks, shopping centers, hospitals, churches, and residential neighborhoods.
- Last but certainly not least, Reliable Contracting has always been an innovator in the use of recycled materials, including burning recycled oil for fuel, producing glassphalt paving mixes and recycling asphalt and concrete for base materials.
If you have any questions about Excavating and Grading Services in Baltimore, please contact Reliable Contracting today by calling 410-987-0313 or visit our website. You can also follow Reliable Contracting on Facebook and Twitter!
Reliable Contracting serves Central-Southern Maryland.