Employee News & Wellness
THE RELIABLE SOURCE, Employee Newsletter
- Issue 1, February
- Issue 2, April
- Issue 3, May
- Issue 4, June
- Issue 5, July
- Issue 6, August
- Issue 7, September
- Issue 8, October
- Our Financial Wellness Seminar on Saturday, June 24, 2017 was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who participated. If you missed it, please visit our Finances and Retirement page to for information on the new ROTH IRA 401(k) and the BB&T Financial Foundations Program.
Wellness Challenge – keep an eye out for our new and exciting challenge to be announced soon.
– Running Now through April, 2018
- Reliable has launched a monthly photo contest. The monthly 1st Place winners will receive a $75 Amazon Gift Card, the 2nd Place winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Photos must be in landscape orientation (horizontal), 1275 x 1650 pixels, and at least 300 dpi. Photos must be received by midnight on the last day of the month to be considered for that month’s contest, and must pass approval by the safety department. Click here for a complete list of contest rules. Follow the contest on our Facebook page.
- Tips: To get the highest quality image from your device, change your camera’s format setting to RAW or the highest resolution setting.
- Cropping your digital image will reduce the dpi within the image. Please send uncropped images.
- ABC Market Place – Exlcusive savings offered to employees of ABC affiliated businesses. Save on movies, dining out, gift certificates, clothing, computers, vehicles, insurance, travel, and much, much more.
- Reaching Out for Help When Your Thoughts Scare You
- Overcoming Your Fear About Donating Blood
- Relax Wisely – Take this informative quiz to find out what relaxation techniques work best for your stressed state of mind.
- Handling Stress – Three simple tips to find your balance.
- Men’s Health – Three little reminders for a healthy life style
- Every Move Matters – Do you know how much exercise you actually need?
- The Simplest and Most Beneficial Exercise YOU CAN DO!
- Water, Water, Water! – Do you drink enough?
- What’s in your DRINK? Use this handy guide.
KAISER PERMANENTE RESOURCES
Phone Number: 1-800-777-7904
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Financial Assistance and Pharmacy Waiver Program. NEW Telephone Number for Financial Assistance: 1-844-412-0919.
- Continuity of Care Request Form
- Prevention Services
- Understanding Preventive Care
- News Blast, published 3/9/2017
- Two New Baltimore Area Facilities
- Video Visits with Your KP Physician – Why go into the office if you don’t have to? Read this helpful guide to learn how to use your device to have virtual face time with your doctor.