Employee News & Wellness
THE RELIABLE SOURCE, Employee Newsletter
- Walking Challenge – Tour the U.S. Sports Venues, by WalkerTracker.com – Running NOW through June 4, 2017
- Join our walking challenge, “Sports Venues across the U.S.” where there is something for everyone. Track your steps each day and log in to WalkerTracker.com—where you will visit Major League Baseball stadiums, followed by NFL stadiums, toss in a golf course or two, a horse race track and even some NASCAR just to name a few. No matter what you’re a fan of, you will get to virtually visit and learn about all types of sports.Register at https://reliablecontracting.walkertracker.com/ Registration is open to Reliable Employees to walk on their own or invite 1 person to join you and register to walk the virtual map as well. (Registered walkers must be 18 or older).There will be a chance to win fun prizes for those who keep up with the Reliable pacer truck (rolling along at 7,000 steps per day) and a grand prize to be announced.The first 100 employee participants who walk at least 200,000 steps by the end of the challenge will be able to “wrap themselves in wellness” with a PLUSH RELIABLE BLANKET!Website Features: stay up to date on the go with the Walker Tracker app or simply login to the website. You can track your steps using a wireless device (such as Fitbit, jawbone, etc.), your smartphone (using Apple Health, Google Fit, or the Moves app), or any other pedometer you’d like. You can convert your other activities (such as swimming, biking, climbing) into steps also! Reliable has a limited number of pedometers available so if you need one, or have any questions, please call Beth Thompson at 410-987-0313 ext 6320. (Please consult with your physician before starting any new exercise regimen)
- Photo Contest – Running Now through April, 2018
- Reliable has launched a monthly photo contest. The monthly 1st Place winners will receive a $75 Amazon Gift Card, the 2nd Place winner will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Photos must be in landscape orientation (horizontal), 1275 x 1650 pixels, and at least 300 dpi. Photos must be received by midnight on the last day of the month to be considered for that month’s contest, and must pass approval by the safety department. Click here for a complete list of contest rules. Follow the contest on our Facebook page.
- ABC Market Place – Exlcusive savings offered to employees of ABC affiliated businesses. Save on movies, dining out, gift certificates, clothing, computers, vehicles, insurance, travel, and much, much more.