Summer is in full swing and we are busy, busy, busy. It’s one of the best times of year for us because the weather usually cooperates and businesses are ready to kick their renovations and new projects into high gear. We started the summer off strong and it’s only going to get better from here! We’ve got quite a few upcoming projects that we’re excited to announce. Check back to get an update on some of these projects as we get closer to completion!
Upcoming Summer and Fall Projects
- MD Route 198 Widening – The Whiting Turner Contracting Co. Busy roads sometimes need to be expanded and improved. Such is the case with MD Route 198. We’ll be doing renovations on the storm drains and storm water management to make them more efficient. Afterwards, we’ll be laying some new asphalt and adding curbs and gutters to improve the aesthetic and make the road more driver friendly.
- Old Mill Stadium Seating – Anne Arundel Co. Public Schools. We love working with local public schools to improve the student and parent experience. Old Mill is getting ready to add seating to their stadium. We’ll be prepping and stabilizing the ground on both the home and visitor’s side to prepare for the seating to be brought in.
- Candlewood Elementary School – SACO Construction Co. Last winter was rough for everyone. There’s no question that asphalt suffered throughout the county. We’ll be doing patch paving repairs as well as resurfacing to improve the quality of the roads and parking lots directly around the school. We’ll also be adding a new asphalt paving base and surface. Look for this project to start shortly before the beginning of the 2014-2015 school year.
- Rolling Knolls Elementary – Urban N. Zink Contractor, Inc. –More asphalt patch repairs, asphalt base, and resurfacing! This project will require more than 3.4 thousand tons of new asphalt. We’re up to the challenge!
- White Marsh Mall 2014 Paving – GMC Contractors –We’ll be giving White Marsh Mall a bit of a facelift late this summer. We’ll be using over 35 hundred tons of asphalt base to work on surfacing and patching around White Marsh Mall. Keep an eye out for us when you’re headed out to go shopping!
Have a commercial paving project that you need taken care of? please contact Anne Arundel County’s largest site-work contractor today by calling 410-987-0313 or visiting our website. You can also follow Reliable Contracting on Facebook and Twitter!
Reliable Contracting Company serves the following and surrounding counties: Annapolis, Queen Anne’s, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Baltimore City, Calvert, Caroline, Charles, Howard, Prince George, St. Mary’s, Talbot, and Washington D.C.